Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Cosby's daughter
In Response To: Cosby's daughter ()

WELL HERE HE GOES AGAIN WHAT HIS THIS WITH MR. SMITH IS THIS A HISTORY LISTEN ABOUT HIS OLD GIRL FRIEND, OR ABOUT MS. EDWARDS COMMENTS ABOUT THE REMARKS OF MR. BILL COSBY.HIS THERE ANY OTHER PERSON OUT THERE OTHER THAN MY SELF WHO READ THE BOTH COMMENTS THAT CAN EXPLAIN TO MR.IAN SMITH THAT THOSE COMMENTS THAT MR.COSBY MADE DOESN'T HAVE ANY THINK THE DO WITH HIS OLD GIRL FRIEND. I CAN ASSURE MR. SMITH THAT HIS EX. GIRL FRIEND HAD TO PAY SOME FORM OF MONEY,SO FOR IAN TO COME AND TRY AND MAKE THE PEOPLE OF HIS OWN RACE REALLY BELIEVE THAT SHE PAID NO MONEY OR DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY BACK ANY MONEY WELL I CAN ASSURE EVERY ONE THAT IAN SMITH HIS DEAD WRONG. WE ALL OF AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT CONGRATULATE ARE ON ALL OF HER PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS.IF MR.SMITH THINK'S THAT THIS IS A REBUFF OF MS L.EDWARDS COMMENTS WELL GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

Messages In This Thread

Cosby's daughter
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com