Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: How much sympathy do Arabs deserve?

"Stupid is as stupid does." Forrest Gump.
You are the one who has been unmasked. Your attempt to cloak your stupidity behind multi-syllabic words has been exposed due to your inability to execute a simple link. That which was always obvious to me has now become communal knowledge. I waited patiently knowing that your unmasking was inevitable. Your presumption of moral, racial and intellectual superiority is the impetus behind your disparaging remarks about the nature and condition of Africans. Including, someone as accomplished as Colin Powell.
I remind you again of the wisdom of the ancients: A prerequisite for internal peace and harmony is dominion over the Ass/Ego and the Bull/Libido. And, as I indicated before your Ass requires much work.
Additionally, a scorned woman is identified as such because of her predictability. Therefore, your phrase is oxymoronic. Your observations, though uninteresting, has become a rich source of amusement and continue to provide much needed distraction. The joke has been on you for quite a while.

Messages In This Thread

How much sympathy do Arabs deserve? *LINK*
CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Re: CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Re: CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com