Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

How much sympathy do Arabs deserve? *LINK*

As a conscionable human being I am appalled at what the US has done and continues to do to the people of Iraq. However, like the opportunist American Berg, and others like him who have died while trying to profit from the misery of the Iraqis, I wonder how much of my energy should be spent on bemoaning their deaths. I feel for their families' loss but logic tells me that these people became victims of their own greed. Halliburton laid-off a good friend of mine, months before the war, then shortly after Bush claimed victory, he received a call from Halliburton offering him a job with a catch: Mandatory travel to Iraq. With some added persuasion from his wife, he made the correct choice. Now he has a chance to see his two young sons become men. Arabs want the world to feel their pain yet they continue to inflict pain on others. My compassion continues to wane for the Thugs of the Middle East and African Continent.

Messages In This Thread

How much sympathy do Arabs deserve? *LINK*
CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Re: CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Re: CIA did it to take the heat off the Pentagon?
Re: How much sympathy do Arabs deserve?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com