Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Of flying fish and crabs in a barrel

I am a 16 yearold and this is my intake and views on this such issue.

Firstly i don't know all the facts and figures surrounding this ongoing frenzy that has being on the books for 14 years, but firstly i would like to say both countries are at fault one can't take the blame and not the other it takes two to tango.
Honestly one cannot judge all but what other seen done or happen every bajan doesnot think that every trini or guyanese is trying to be refuge, and not all bajans "suck up" to the damn Europeans, but one did not come hear to blast your facts one came here to propose what one think should be done in terms of this fued.
In my opinon i think both heads of countries should come to an agreement some form of treaty stating certains months to fish and the amounts of fish a fisherman can carry and not to over bulk that can work if they put it into practice and stop being show offs at a show.
If both use they brains and stop accusing which one is a liar or not many things they can solve. I don't see the point of selling fish to the bajans or arresting them and treating them that way, Why talk about caribbean unity if none of the countries can show it towards each other guess all those words have gone on deaf ears.

--PP

Messages In This Thread

RELATIONS between Barbados and Trinidad gone BAD *LINK*
Owen Arthur’s Robber Talk
Bajan fishermen leave with catch
T&T businessmen feel Bajan pinch
Sanctions on TT a breach of Caricom Treaty
Fishing pact is 'An impossible exercise'
Of flying fish and crabs in a barrel
Re: Of flying fish and crabs in a barrel
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com