Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Shah an unofficial PNM Senator?

Ian,

I shan't write one word more than I did in seeking to make people understand why Jones is getting the salary/perks he does. If we want to settle for mediocrity and see Petrotrin remain a lame energy duck, then so be it. I've been dubbed "PNM" before, but to anyone who who so accuses me, I ask them where they were when I took up a gun and put my life on the line, against the PNM, back in 1970. As for Bas, right now he's fighting to stay politically alive. Almost all the workers at Caroni have applied for VSEP, so maybe he should put a "fatwa" on their heads. Soon he may have to put "fatwas" on--what?--300,000 heads? No apologies, Ian. Sorry.

Raffique

Messages In This Thread

Shah an unofficial PNM Senator?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com