Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The CEPEP Issue
In Response To: The CEPEP Issue ()

I have just finished reading Anand Ramlogan commentary in the Guradian on the CEPEP and i am hoping that what he is saying in that article is false. Mind you I am a Afro Trini and I truly want to see my people blossom but it must be in a real way. I hope CEPEP is not the modern day special works or DEWD. I also hope what he's writing about the racial composition is not true. Despite everything that happened in the Panday years Manning got to be above it. He got to take the Nelson Mandela position, include everyone, even if it is unpopular at first. We must all copy the good things from our enemies not the bad. But I am running away because Anand is wrong, what he is saying just cannot be true maybe he saw what he saw in town where the ethnic distribution is skewed. Manning is too pure a person to act in such a blatant discrimnatory manner, come prove me right and Anand wrong.

Messages In This Thread

The CEPEP Issue
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com