Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

The CEPEP Issue

In the middle of the jumping and waving and feteing it is important that we keep in touch with all the other news in the country so that we can have our hands on things. The on goings of CEPEP and the contracts being given out to the boys is pretty interesting. The Prime Minister finds no problemin dispersing the contracts to several companies belonging to memebers of the PNM hierarchy once they went through the bidding process. However, my concern is that these companies were not just formed at the last minute to keep the money in the family. I hope the media keeps with the story and bring the facts to the table. We must be vigilant the culture of corruption must not rear its head in the society again, and jobs for the "boys" must come in a transparent manner. I sincerely wish the PNM is not leading us down the corruption road again.

Messages In This Thread

The CEPEP Issue
Re: The CEPEP Issue
Re: The CEPEP Issue
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com