Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti *LINK*

Here is what happened while you and your friends were asleep:

"More recently, discontent reached a boiling point in 1995 when three US servicemen raped a 12-year-old girl. The chief of US forces in Okinawa, Lt. Gen. Earl Hailston, visited the governor after the incident and issued an apology, the first of its kind. And the US has promised to tighten ship, recently instituting a midnight curfew on troops and a ban on after-hours drinking. I don't know about you but this reads like curtailed socialization to me. The rest of the article can be viewed by following the link.

Even so, there has been additional raping of Japanese women by US servicemen, as recent as 2001, however they occured either in the soldiers' car, or in one case on the hood of a car inside an american village.

Now here is how happy the Japanese are with the US on their soil:

"Demands for a withdrawal of US bases, however, now also come from mainland Japan. "The bases are here for political reasons - to scare other countries in Asia," says Yoshiko Matsuda, a nun from Tokyo who came for the protest." These protest were usually reserved for Okinawans who remain in closer proximity and are therefore eyewitnesses to the debauchery of the US servicemen.

Communism, like Capitalism is not a cultural construct but a political and economical one. This is evidenced by the amount of ethinc and culture wars in nations that were once part of the Soviet Union. The same can be said for post colonial nations.

I believe my post went "believing China has no "biological" weapons..." Even the idiotai knows China has Nuclear weapons. If you are going to quote my posts please do so accurately.

I have also come to the conclusion that you are a provocateur and would henceforth refrain from responding to your posts. And, since it is beyond you to afford me the same courtesy, I would appreciate it if you would stay on point.

Messages In This Thread

CARICOM’s Action on Haiti: Honor for a Few, Shame
Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com