Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Panday's $5.5m deposits in 4 years...

only knuckleheads think like you do and you are right, some indians do have "MILLIANS" like you put it but having "MILLIANS" and stealing millions are two different things now isn't it. Indian leader is quite okay, but not at the expense of every individual in T&T. Aside from that I don't believe that indian leaders will be so stupid as to keep money for other people.
As for judging indian leader, these are mere observations and common sense thinking. The real problem is with people who try to pretend that they do not have racial undertones.
I do not have any BEEF with the species of this HUMAN RACE, but i cannot tolerate dishonesty,lies,
mischief, wickedness, Mc Nasty, brainwashing ( do you want me to go on?) from the people that are supposed to be a good example while they perform their leadership duties and also while they enjoy post-leadership status. We do not need that for our country, "PEOPLE ARE WATCHING". wE NEED STATE OF THE ART LEADERSHIP! and SOMETHING/SOMEONE TO BE PROUD ABOUT. "NOT ASHAMED OF". Indian leader should know by now, "THERE'S NO CRYING IN POLITICS".

Messages In This Thread

Panday's $5.5m deposits in 4 years...
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com