Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Resolutions Re: Wishful Thinking.

Where does this sense of entitlement come from in regards to politicians, big business, and the poor come from? It seems like a global pandemic, or at least in so called "Democracies".

It is the middle class that carries a nation. The real problem is the fact that corporate CEO's make too much money and don't pay the poor enough. The politicians fatten their pockets by helping corporations thrive (usually with tax free incentives) within their juridictions. Who do you think has to make up that tax difference? Who suffers from crime? Why aren't the local police properly equipped with with the tools to help them best do their jobs including being able to recruit the best personel to protect and serve the public?

It's time for the power of the people to be unleashed to build better and more productive societies. The masses should be tired of the few taking advantage. If you don't hear you will feal? That was told to me as a child not to threten me, but to warn me. I'm sure many Trinibagonians have heard the same thing.When will it be applied to the people and the nation? An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
Power to the People! Remember, if you make your bed rough, You'll have to lie in it.

Messages In This Thread

Resolutions Re: Wishful Thinking.
Re: Resolutions Re: Wishful Thinking.
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com