Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Application for aTeaching job

I hereby apply for any vacant post within your organization, for which I may be found suitable.

I avidly support the development of your organization and your many successes. It is on this basis that I look forward to joining your workforce to help augment your objectives.

I currently hold a BSc. Degree in Business Administration with a Management emphasis from Northern Caribbean University (NCU), as well as an Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration. I`m currently doing a Diploma course in Education and Training at VOcational Training Development Institute (VTDI).

These help me to not only understand the rudiments of business undertakings but also what is necessary to produce effective results in any child.

Below is a copy of my resume for viewing.

Resume

Career Goal

To efficiently operate in the area of Marketing or Customer Service with specific focus in the area of Research & Product Development.

Education

1998 - 2003 Northern Caribbean University

1994 - 1995 Portmore Community College

1990 - 1994 St. Jago High School

1989 - 1990 Cornwall College

Qualifications

Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, emphasizing in Management Studies, Northern Caribbean University.

A.Sc, Business Administration, Northern Caribbean University.

Caribbean Examination Council and General Certificate Examination results include:

Office Procedures Grade1 Principles of Accounts Grade 2

Principles of Busines Grade2 Caribbean History Grade 2

Mathematics Grade2 Wood Work Grade 2
English Literature Grade 3 English Language Grade C

Experience

October 2006-Present
Teacher Eltham Park Primary

May 2003 - Present
Restaurant Manager - Mother's Enterprises Limited, Mandeville, Ja.

July 2002 - May 2003
Team Leader/Supervisor - Restaurants of Ja. (KFC), Bogue, St James, Ja.

July 2000 - August 2000
Junior Manager Trainee - Courts Jamaica Ltd., Mandeville, Ja.

February 1998 - June 1998
Audit Clerk - Robinson Davis & Co. Ltd., Spanish Town, Ja.

February 1996 - February 1998
Accounts Clerk - Holy Trinity Comprehensive High, Kingston, Ja.

(Summer Jobs)
June 2001 - July 2001
Data Collector - KPMG/Ministry of Health Bench Marking Project, Kingston, Ja.

June 1999 - September 1999

Receptionist & Sales Clerk - Washington International Hostel, Washington D.C., USA.

Accounting Intern - Standard Office Supplies, Washington D.C., USA.

Ticket & Sales Clerk - National Aquarium & Washington D.C. Visitor Information, Centre Washington D.C., USA.

Campus Activites - Northern Caribbean University

Member - Business Administration and Secretarial Organisation (BASSO),

Clerk in the Office of the Presidents,

Security & Safety Officer,

Computer Lab Consultant

Business Manager and Writer for the "Hilltop Trumpet" the University Newspaper.

Accomplishments

First Student Fine Arts Solo Exhibit, Northern Caribbean University, 2001.

Scholarship Awards: Jamaica National Building Society 2001.

Courts Jamaica Ltd. 2000.

Executive Member of The Congress of Young Democrats 1999 - 2000.

Assistant Secretary/Treasurer - St. Catherine - Assemblies of God (Ja)Youth Department 1997 - 1998.

Interests

Fine Arts Painting, reading & writing poetry, developing business & marketing ideas, playing chess & table tennis.

Computer Skills

MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Access; ACCPACC & Numerous desktop publishing soft wares.

REFERENCES

Stafford Haughton - Haughton's Pharmacy, 18 West Park Crescents, Mandeville, Ja. Tel 962-2246, 962-3220

Dr. Trevor McClymont, D.B.A., Dean - College of Business & Information Science, Northern Caribbean University, Mandeville, Ja. Tel: 962-2202, 523-2443

Binroy Elliott - Elliott's Automotive, 1B Caledonia Road, Mandeville, Ja. Tel: 961-2363

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com