Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

World Cup

France was the last Team with a majority of Black players. Henry was the real leader not taking anything away from Zidane. Allow me to speculate. With all that has happened in that sport racially, why would France or FIFA allow Henry to win it for France? FIFA does not want another Pele. They could only tolerate him because he wasn't playing for a European team. France (a European country) feilded a team with a majority of Black players who are only citizens of France. They themselves aren't truly French. If asked to describe a Frenchman, most would not describe a person of primarily African feature. With that being said, (in a post Nazi Germany stadium where Jesse Owens already crushed the Arian dominance ideaology) who would expect a team composed of Africans led by "tarzan" to win the world cup. Zidane a great player who performed well, was probably frustrated by not only the comments (I'm not saying whether or not his coments were racist)of the Italian player, but by the preassure of the racist organization, media and the preassure of the fans to se him ontop even though he realises that he is not arguably the most important person on that them. I believe that France took henry out of the game to highlight Zidane as the savior of France and to be it's true representative. Henry would have helped him, but they took that away for their own political agenda and reputation amongst their European neighbors. Zidane realized this and knew that they were taking away from frances chance to win. Every player would agree that they needed both Zidane and Henry, but the powers that be only Wanted Zidane's face on the "Weaties box" as the French representative. To this day, I don't know why Africans Of the Diaspora support these European Massa's in their twisted ways. Italy played a great game. It was not their fault that French Politics helped them to win. This of course is my own opinion therefore please do not lose sleep over it. Everyone has one just like mouths.

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com