Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Dane, victim of sex crime
In Response To: Dane, victim of sex crime ()

While reading this article i felt sick.I think that it,s really sad of what happen to Dane.He was very young and who knows what his future wouldhave been.Dane could have been the next prime minister.It makes me really angry just thinking about what this kid last couple of minutes was like.The Government need to implement more strict laws so that when these criminals are found they,they surely will be punish.I mean if you do the crime you have to do the time.I express my heart felt sadness to the family of Dane and to let them know that they are in my prayers.

Messages In This Thread

Dane, victim of sex crime
Re: Dane, victim of sex crime
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com