Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Bush Wins Again! *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Bush Wins Again! ()

Hotep, upgrade this forum nah man.. this software sucks.. The hIndo Guardian feel dem alone run tings..

Anyway, was looking at CSpan today.. 3 out of 4 call into the program have reservations about this election,, The tou tou coming out slow but sure.. here we go.

[Kerry won. Here are the facts.

I know you don't want to hear it. You can't face one more hung chad. But I don't have a choice. As a journalist examining that messy sausage called American democracy, it's my job to tell you who got the most votes in the deciding states. Tuesday, in Ohio and New Mexico, it was John Kerry.

Most voters in Ohio thought they were voting for Kerry. At 1:05 a.m. Wednesday morning, CNN's exit poll showed Kerry beating Bush among Ohio women by 53 percent to 47 percent. The exit polls were later combined with—and therefore contaminated by—the tabulated results, ultimately becoming a mirror of the apparent actual vote. [To read about the skewing of exit polls to conform to official results, click here .] Kerry also defeated Bush among Ohio's male voters 51 percent to 49 percent. Unless a third gender voted in Ohio, Kerry took the state.]
http://www.tompaine.com/articles/kerry_won_.php

Yuh know how long now CNN telling me to hold on, they have news about the "Election Fraud in Ohio".. I have been waiting about two hours now..

Messages In This Thread

Bush Wins Again!
Re: Bush Wins Again!
Re: Bush Wins Again! *LINK*
Did he now? can you say Exodus *LINK*
Re: Did he now? can you say Exodus *NM* *LINK*
Re: Did he now? can you say Exodus
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com