Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Mr Cudjoe's race-baiting - Rehan Abdool – Poli

The rebuttal to Mr. Cudjoe’s statement is well made and I for one applaud the willingness of forum members to refute his comments. Having said this, I also find myself doubting Rehan Abdool’s true motivation (in his contribution to the arguement).

Mr. Abdool’s release is a masterful stroke of political correctness that is designed to placate parties on either side of the racial spectrum. However, as one of his former college and university chums I must say that his public statement on ‘equal treatment’ etc is somewhat at odds with some of the more blatantly racist comments/arguments expoused by Mr. Abdool and colleagues within his inner circle.

As any student of Political Science knows, rhetoric and hypocrisy tend to go hand in hand. My feeling is that, Mr Cudjoe's comments aside, Rehan Abdool's so-called "rebuttal" is no different.

Messages In This Thread

Mr Cudjoe's race-baiting - Rehan Abdool – Politic
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com