Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: No More Lies About HIV/AIDS!!!
In Response To: No More Lies About HIV/AIDS!!! ()

Fresh air doesn't exist anymore either, but we still breath what we have. We put regulations on the companies that produce the most damage to the quality of air in the world.

Whether you regard HIV/AIDS as a myth or not, you should still try to persuade people to not risk their lives for a few minutes of pleasure. So what if you believe HIV/AIDS to be a myth. Does that mean that people should overpopulate the environment? Should everyone run around like savages having sex like there is no responsibility envolved?

I have seen on the discovery channel footage of some species of monky having random sex every five minutes. If you saw the tape, you would probably think the monky drunk on Stag. Well I'm telling you that my aim is not to be that monkey.

We human beings and it is with that title that we empower ourselves with the responsibility to seperate ourselves from animals. The jungle is shrinking and the animals are dying. You should go and preach about that. It doesn't really matter because all of those who try to shed the responsiblity of being human will die all too soon ridding responsible people the burden of higher taxes out of care for tainted souls.

Messages In This Thread

No More Lies About HIV/AIDS!!!
Re: No More Lies About HIV/AIDS!!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com