Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Gypsy, have belly

It is amazing that people wold use any medium to cause a bacchanal. Those who decided to come to Skinner Park and upset Gypsy while he performed, I want to ask you don’t you have anything better to do?

It is not a secret that it was politically motivated. You wanted to embarass the man by spewing upon him toilet paper, but in essence whom did you embarrass, the party you so love, the reason you hate him so much is because he does not respond to your gutteral callings. It is shameful that people would take a cultural show, that is meant to entertain and please and try to turn it into a cesspool. Well, you know what they find in the cesspit, and if you belong there, then there is no way I want to join you.

To the vey strong Gypsy, hats of to you. As they say, “You have belly”. If it was me I would not even pass wind on them. Leave them and their stupid antics. One day they will need that same toilet paper, but all they will have is grass.

Have a good and sensible Carnival, all.

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com