Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Shiv Shakti dance group Blacklisted

I am a former student of Mr. salickram and i find it absolutely ridiculous that he and the group are being victimised for simply doing what they are paid to do.I have witnessed their dances numerous times at unc rallies as well.I simply do not understand why we should be made to feel guilty over something that can never be wrong.Doesnt the unc preach about unity?Yet they encourage indians in this country to turn against other races.As a result of thier stupidity they can never win another election in this country as they are gradually losing their supporters like myself.To Mr. salickram, i wish you all the best as i know u would continue to be successful.I wonder if you remember me ?

sincerely,

COOLS

Messages In This Thread

Shiv Shakti dance group Blacklisted
Re: Shiv Shakti dance group Blacklisted
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com