Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Selling out The Infrastructure

Has trinidad already sold to the yankees and the Britts or is there still salvation within what people knew as Trinidad and Tobago. As a outsider with many ties to the country the common consesus is that Trinidad has a weak infrastructure and is very much collapsible at any time. For years now certain deals and commitments were made by foreign countries and the trinidad government I hope that the contratct from Eric Williams time are revisited and double checked fool proofed by pro trinidadians that see the best interes of the country and not their own personal greed as the last government,,,,what an shame.The oil and petrochem Industries is basically controlled by the united snakes and ohters, why do these people has so much access to the oil?and as we can see benefits them and them alone. Are there any Environmental watchdog organization that oversees the effects of carsinogen and toxic pollutants in the a ir and water? or are there just a free for all like in BOphal India where as the same company devastated millions without any remorse and no retribution.Remember Dunlop and many others that suckc and leave with all their assest and left the economy ib shambles. What did the country gain and who was held accountable for those actions and insult.. . Why is it after all these years of Oil revenues and socalled economic blessing that the roads and the hospital, Libraries,bridgestransportation is still lacking the type of technology that warrants an oil blessed country.. With all that oil we have are they paying for the fact that the country is literally sinking into the sean while thay are buying the hell out of tobago and manzanilla,Toco, Mayaro, and all the coastline areas, what are the benefits for the real trinidadians who came no other place but grom there. It seems like white folks always think that we are inferior be cause we let them get away with murder unchecked, not because they white means that they are right. I use to thinks that Trinidadians are smart...but time has change my vonvept, maybe I am a damn fool but what I see ahead is just not amusing. on the area of internationl affairs and world dealings especially in the Oil arean I give trinidad and Tobago a 1.125 out of the sum of 10...Remember in a SUSU every benefits and gets there turn...after all them years of drilling and dredging the earth WHAT DOES TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO HAS TO SHOW FOR IT...DELAPITATED AND WEAK ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE..NOT BENEFITING FRONM YOUR OWN OIL REVENUES. WHAT A TING

Messages In This Thread

Selling out The Infrastructure
Re: Selling out The Infrastructure
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com