Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Whose side is God on?

The frequency with which God was marketed to facilitate this conflict is frightening. People who referred to themselves as Christians have led us to believe that God ordered them to invade Iraq. I suppose that this God was helpless, solicited Christian assistance, and as an act of submission they responded to his command.

My intent here is not to be offensive but rather to demonstrate, that in this new millennium, Gods wage war and their minions are only too happy to respond to their call even in an un-godly manner. Gods do have ways to settle their differences, don't you agree?

It is difficult to determine the extent of existing Gods in this conflict and if at the moment they are seated comfortably, viewing the conflict while placing bets, or maybe, just maybe, there is no betting on this one because one of the Gods in this conflict is the new kid on the block who was created specifically for this event.

It is simply marvelous that in this new era, proclaimed Christians do not have to connive and plan wars. They can just sit tight and await their Godly calling, so please, please do not blame mere men for this conflict as their God has spoken.

Between 1947-1991 seven wars have been fought in the Middle East and none of them have yielded peace. Those wars were contrived and fought by men. This one is different, it is a war we are told, commanded by God and in line with that old Spiritual "Onward Christian Soldiers" Do you remember that song? I do.

Do I believe in God? I do. However, my God is a source of inspiration. Nothing more, nothing less.

Messages In This Thread

Whose side is God on?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com