Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Plotting to frame UNC MPs
In Response To: Plotting to frame UNC MPs ()

Editor,

As a trinidadian living abroad I was amused as the events of the last week unfolded. The so called frame of the Baksh family with cocaine and expolsives by parties unknown is comical to say the least. Lets's be frank about this, even though the majority of Trinidadian's may not have attended UWI, Havard or Cambridge we are not stupid. Let's examine this set-up in a logical manner.

First, how did Caroni East MP Ganga Singh really come by this information. Did some PNM loyalist have a guilty conscience when he heard of the set up and tell the "honourable" Mr. Singh. Where did they meet? Did they meet at Mr. Singh's home how did they get his (Mr. Singh's) address. Did he telephone him? If so, how did he get Mr. Singh's number. Or is Mr. Singh listed in the phone book as "The Official Registrar for anti-UNC plots".

Secondly, how did some low level PNM informant know the exact ammount of the cocaine and explosixes to be planted at the Baksh home. Maybe Mr. Baksh called Ms. Cleo and she told him the ammount of cocaine to the ounce. Not to mention initial police reorts have indicated that the cocaine was pure in content. Only Major drug dealers would have pure cocaine stashed away.

Incidentially did Ms. Cleo also tell Mr. Singh the exact location of the planted drugs? Really, if someone calls me and says that I'm being set up ; the first thing I'm going to do is go check out where they said the stuff is at. Not sleep until the next day and wait to be arrested. Or was it that they thought that political connections and well connected policemen will keep them out of jail.

The idea that Trinidadians will fall for the most moronic of stories is an insult to the intelligence of every Trinidadian past, present and future.

Clarence Toussaint
tousix@hotmail.com

Messages In This Thread

Plotting to frame UNC MPs
Re: Plotting to frame UNC MPs
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com