Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

2020 Vision PNM Style

I attend the eight lecture series at the electoral college of Mayaro on 5th september,and sun came out in in all her brilliance and the usual sea of red filled the atmosphere which was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.The PNM family was out in all of their glory,meeting and greeting party faithfuls of whom travelling from different parts of the PNM diaspora.The event co-ordinators must be commended for a well put together programme,very professionally executed.The Prime Minister being the true statesman that he is delivered as expected an enlightening and educational speech and was well received by all,mention must be made to the charming Hazel Manning of whom i admire, this woman truly epitomize sophistication and classiness of a lady in public office and is truly a lady in every sense of the word.
The youth speaker from Fyzabad was good congatulations! to the Fyzabad youth leauge for continuing to produce young people that the nation can be proud of,persons like Abdon Mason and Marina Martin has truly paved the way.Mention must also be made to the male opera singer of the National Youth Leauge,who sang beautifully.
We must as citizen dispite of our political affiliation rise to the occassion and ask ourselves not what can my country do for me,but what can we do for our country.we are all steakholders in this blessed rainbow country.We must be part of the solution if not we are part of the problem.I love my country.

Messages In This Thread

2020 Vision PNM Style
Re: 2020 Vision PNM Style
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com