Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Leader 4 a Day Movement

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

With all the talk about organizational inefficiency, governmental mismanagement , failed states, and good /bad governance , I proposed to introduce a new Organization myself. As from today onward, I encourage all my fellow human beings that care to join me and make their contributions for the betterment of mankind. It will be called ‘The Leader 4 a Day Movement.’ The concept is extremely simple, and even a child , a simple minded illiterate peon , or perhaps the lowest cast degenerate, will have a place in my movement and have a voice. Let us each pretend that we are individually a leader in charge of any organizational body with authority to deal effectively with any issue we feel passionate about , but ordinarily could not do anything . You now do have the chance to work your magic. In this movement, no organization is sacred and beyond reach, No issue is untouchable , and there are no barriers when it comes to country, region, race, ethnicity, gender , orientation, or globally considered taboo subject. If you can think about it , and it pisses you off , away with the senseless rants and bitching that no one cares about perhaps outside of your cuddly loving grand mom , frustrated spouses, or endearing sufferable teenage kids dying for the keys to your cars so as to run out and binge drink with friends . Get on the Leader for a Day Movement Express and let your voices be heard. I am sending word to the editors of traditional corporate media , publishing giants agents, or old schooled narrow interest 4th Estate global entities , there is a new sheriff in town , and his name is Professor Nuvoalfa, President and CEO of the “Leader for a Day Movement.” He will from henceforth be the conduit through which the masses voices can be heard, and most importantly , no censorship would be allowed, as again all voices are welcome.

Whenever one is conjuring up the idea for creating something , or even formulating an idea for a research paper study , there is one fundamental question that must be addressed . It is commonly referred to as the “ so what ?” principle question. Professor Novella , one may enquire ,what is the true purpose of creating this new organization that you propose to join the hundred million and one that currently exist across the globe by perhaps folks more learned , and with better intentions? To me the answer is obvious , but fully understand why not to you , so I’ll explain via expansion and lucid examples. Let’s begin at the pinnacle of the quest for global peace, security ,and economic prosperity for all as advocated by the United Nations . You be the judge and answer the question as to if 60 years since it was created, it has fully carried through ,and or lived up to these and similar ideals as promised . You are now all given a chance to be the Secretary General and leader of that globally accepted ,noble Organization, so as to take a stab at any perceived problem , and therefore tackle it head on ,as you deem fit. Think of the possibilities for peace in the absence of wars. Global injustice , economic malfeasance , and environmental degradation can soon be a thing of the past, all because of one person - you.

After all, the organization was created in the wake of that fateful day on August 1945 during WW11 that saw two atomic bombs strike Nagasaki , and Hiroshima, and destroyed over 200, 000 lives , most of both Japanese cities, and the entire will of the Japanese people to fight, but not the rest of the world ever since. Conservative estimates would show that some 22 million lives were lost in 291 conflicts and counting, and the quest for destructive nuclear technology is today even stronger than ever, as can be firmly attested to by the likes of Iran , North Korea, and most likely many more of the remaining 193 NPT compliant member states. ( Neal Noray Thesis Http//ccny.cuny.edu NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY Compliance and the National Interest)

Pretend if you may that you are the President or Prime Minister of any country , state, or regional body on earth with powers to make decisions of domestic and global importance , what would you do if you are entrusted with leadership power for a day? Take your pick from Iran, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, Israel, China , Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Cuba, Honduras, Columbia, Egypt, Sri Lanka , Burma ,Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan , India ,Chechnya, United States , Nigeria ,and the list goes on.

You can be the 'beacon of light' to eventually end the frustrating global refugee humanitarian problems, ensure economic prosperity in a country through well managed and proper stewardship of natural and human resources.

Time to end genocide, ethnic cleansing, terrorism, drug cartels, greedy activities of selfish uncaring business conglomerates in poor desperate nations. Can we somehow make ‘post conflict reconstruction’ be more than a useless catch phrase by bored diplomats? You now posses the power to make a difference , as you can let your voices be heard . Gang banging , out of control teen age pregnancy , high school drop by unmotivated kids in congested , neglected Urban sectors ,where overpaid often uncaring insensitive officials functions ? We are looking at you friends ,and is ready for action. To corporate bodies , solely interested in the bottom line, then choose to wash their collective hands symbolically like Pontius pilot the Roman criminal , the old government and powers may have your back homeboy, but a new leader is on the horizon and they would ruthlessly flush you out like rats in an ancient cave , so watch out dear friend.

There it is , please join me in the new ,authentic, people’s revolutionary movement.
I am standing by .
Professor Nuvoalfa, President / CEO of ‘The Leader 4 a Day Movement.’

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com