Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Smile , live and caring beyond pain *LINK*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s the screams of New York Congressman ,political opportunist, and insensitive military panderer Peter King . Ever wondered why these jokers are loosing the battle for the hearts and minds of ordinary voters , and progressive Americans?

Closer to home, I am keenly watching to hear his comments if the untimely demise of Woody Allen- God forbid -should ever occur .
Good luck Rep King on your future political Senatorial overtures.
What an excellent memorial for the King of Pop. He certainly had his detractors , and I too was one of them .
Yesterday in Staples Center LA , all such was placed aside as many across the globe reflected on what this artistically icon brought to the world with his unselfish sometimes silent activism and support .
He had his demons , as we all do. I too want to used his life as an opportunity to focus on a few and hopefully push for another way to fight depression ,social anxieties ,addictions, and more severe forms of mental illnesses. For Michael his responses were often silent and personal. Eccentrics displays , and physical image distortions, and finally drugs abuse, and premature death were the results.
My father and Grand father were around the same age as Michael when they died. Both I was recently told had some sort of hereditary brain and nervous problem that affected them immensely. I was however shocked to hear about a month ago from a long lost sister, that my deranged out of control father ,was murdered by a band of over zealous security guards in a mental institution some two decades ago.

I am inclined to believe my sister who said upon reflection, “He was a terrible father , and had many enemies , but did not deserve to die the way he did.”
Here is to finding answers and solution for problems before it’s too late.
Much love Michael. You made us smile , and care .

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com