Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

LOOKING FOR HERMAN HADEED- MUSIC PRODUCER

Hi,

I run a record label here in the UK and I'm trying to locate an record producer from the 1970's called Herman Hadeed. If anyone out there can help me either find him or his closest family members I would be very grateful. I'm trying to license some of his recordings from the Atman record label for a CD I'm working on of music from the time. One of the bands is called "the Deltones" - a band from Trinidad and Tobago that recorded with him at the time,

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks, Miles (Tel : +44 7905 083501)

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com