Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Regarding:Lauren Klein

Hello,
My name is Kathy Tucker.I live in Phoenix,Arizona,USA.My fiance's name is Lauren Klein. He also lives in Phoenix,Az.USA He is a citizen of Trinidad-Tobago. He grew up there.His mother and son live there. He has been in Nigeria
on Business.He has had several issues regarding his stay,and has had alot of trouble getting back to the USA.On Sunday, Sept.7th he was on his way to the airport to board a flight home.Finally. HE was involved in a serious automobile accident.His friend,John called me Monday,Sept,8th to inform me how seriously he is hurt.And,that the people in charge of his care,want $1,150 .00 to care for him.I do not have it.I have sent him all I have to try and pay all the fees that the Nigerian Government has been making him pay. So,they tell me he needs to be moved to another hospital for better health care.I am begging someone that will read this can help me,or know someone that can help me.I am trying to reach his mother.I do not know her name.I am waiting to see if his friend John can find her number in his cell phone.His sons name is Kelvin Klein.HE is 17 yrs old.His mother passed away almost 4 yrs ago.
I am begging some one to help me get him back to the states for his treatment.This is where his drs are.
Please....
We are to be married,and I do not want to lose him,because they will not treat him.
You can reach me at 1-480-606-8388
IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS MOTHER,OR THEY KNOW LAUREN
PLEASE CONTACT ME. LAUREN DESIGNS JEWELRY AND IS SELF EMPLOYED...
THANK YOU SO MUCH,AND GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU.
KATHY TUCKER

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com