Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re:Trinbagonians take note
In Response To: congratulations ()

Is something wrong with us Trinbagonians? Did any one look at the olympic games when my fellow countryman Mr. Thompson came in second in the 100 metres and was never acknowledged, as the young people will say they big up the Jamaican and skip my Trini and went straight to the bronze winner the American, they further went on to put him down by saying he was behaving like if he won the gold medal, it is time the world recognize that we Trinbagonians are a very proud people and we demand respect and equal treatment. Where the hell did they get off,it is time that the government of T&T back, support and stand up for their people, not just sit back and take all types of BS from these other nations. We are a strong, financially free nation and it is time we recognize that and play the part, stop taking S from other nations. Remember we are one of the greatest. Please, someone, address this issue, we need to let them know we were not sleeping or partying when they tried to put down Mr. Thompson.
To you Mr. Thompson I am proud of you and your accomplishments, no one can take that away from you, so just carry on and be who you are.
M Lovell
Brooklyn, NY

Messages In This Thread

congratulations
Re:Trinbagonians take note
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com