Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Romando Rampersad
In Response To: Re: Romando Rampersad ()

After reading some of the responce to me i did some research and came up with a few important details, first let me say i am a member of the general council of the ruling party in trinidad(PNM) and i must admit marlene is correct, romando is a very important person in the party if i had to rate him i'll say he is in the top 50 persons who know about the party and can very well be a minister of government, as for supporting Dr. Keith Rowley that is a question only he can answer, he seem to be a person who doesn't accept things on face value and cannot be bought, upon futher discussion with people i know and who know him i am yet to find any major faults with him, but one thing is for certin once he decide on a couse of action no-one can detour him, i also found out that he is one of the most eligible bachelor in the party and its dificult to get him to give an answer when he decides not to answer a question. so i must admit the more i find out the more intregueing he seem

Messages In This Thread

Romando Rampersad
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com