Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

SEARCHING FOR MY FATHER

My name is Mr Richard Donovan Little, born in Trinidad 1972. My mother's name was Mary Teresita Little better known as May. She died in 1985. My father's name is Anthony Campbell also of Trinidad.
Added information
Between 1972 and 1973 my mom left Trinidad and went to her birth place, St Vincent and the grenadines. At that time I was six months old. She then left me in St Vincent and went to Barbados. There she lived and died.
In 1979 I was informed that my father came looking for me in St Vincent but did not find me. My grandmother and I was at independence celebrations. The only that he came in contact with was is a cousin of mine. My father only had a few hours in the country to look for me so I missed him.
I am looking for my father because I want to know where he is and what he is doing. I am also a family man I have a wife and four children, I will like my children to know their grand father. So if you have any info I will be thankful.

Further Information
I would like to share so more information that is on my Baptismal Paper. The Sponsors or Witnesses are Antoinette Campbell, Wayne Woods, Phillip Campbell and Shirley Pollard.

This Form were signed and sealed by the West Indian National Evangelical Spiritual Baptist Faith Archdiocese Commission in the parish of San Jaun Trinidad W.I. The certified minister is The Right Rev. Vincent Pollard

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com