Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

I agree that it is now the responsibility of Africans in Africa and the Diaspora decendants to do our endeavour best to begin a procedure to ensure a UNITED AFRICA and a UNITED CARIBBEAN nation.
This is the only way that the Black African Nation will move forward. Why should we fear the super nations? Is it not this fear that placed us in the position that we are in today?
How many Black faces do we see on documentaries, when it comes to helping the poor, sick, starving in Africa? It is always some Aid Agency pioneered by the very same nations who caused the devaststions in Africa in the first place. Is this a way of redemption? We have enough RICH and fairly well off Black people who can make a change. We have enough young Black men, and Women who are intent on killing and robbing and delving into drugs, who can make a difference. Use this negative energy to go out to these poor areas in Africa and help. Help to rebuild our nations.

In the early centuries when Europe and Europeans were scrambling for Africa, they had no idea of the geography of Africa. They held meetings in Europe and over the table they debated which country should take what. They had no thought that Africa was made up of several different tribes with their own culture and beliefs. So if they wanted ie part of Ancient Ghana, not modern Ghana and the neighbouring country they just drew a line through many tribal lands, no consideration for the peoples there. Europeans did not see Africans as human beings. They saw a barbaric nation of people. In fact African were not people.
Africans were in fact a great nation. Time will not allow me to go into greater details at this moment.

We have to now begin a stratergy to regroup and move our African people forward.
The heads of Africa has to come to a realisation that Greed, fight for Power, killing of Black natives will not do. This is proving a point to Europe that they were right all along.
After all how much wealth can one take to the grave? Raping , killing, starving your own people. How far can this attitude take our people? Too many African heads of States are robbing their own people. It is time they reflected on what went on in the past. There is enough land and wealth for all Black people.

When we have wiped out the pure African race what will the world be left with?
As long as you are black your ancestors came from Africa. There is no denying that.

Dafur ! No we cannot turn a blid eye and SHUT Up or Put Up. We have to do something.

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com