Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

death penalty etc etc etc

why is it necessary for anybody to have to tell trinidad about it!s antiquaited laws respecting the hanging of people? are the citizens so indoctrinated today that they have all forgotten that law, the "hall of justice" and PAPPYSHOW are all one and the samething? this was certainly appreciated in 1956 when i abandonned that place. trinidadian hotshot lawyers could never afford to do without the death penalty.speech making in the courthouse(i.e.PAPPSHOW)would sort of die as an art.and i for one would resent the one form of entertainment from down there being deprived me.

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com