Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Gandhi branded racist in Johannesburg

Simplify this for me. This whole thing about the cast system is over skin color? If so, does that mean that no Indian will ever be considered the equal of a genetic European? Would that even suggest that some Blacks are superior to Indians because there are some Blacks that are much lighter than your "average " Indian?

Sounds like crap to me. It should be evident by now that some individuals will be more productive than others regardless of race and social status. If one were to start life poor in a shack as a member of an undesireable race in a racially hostile and biased country but ascended to middle class before death, wouldn't that person be more productive than a person who started out in a more favourable position in society who did nothing to remain in that position or advance on his or her own merrit?

My point is that you can never judge a book by it's cover. Crap in a porcelin toilet is not worth more if it floatin a marble toilet.

That leads me to my other point. It does'nt matter what Ghandi, Hitler, or any other racist believes about Africans of the diaspora and in the mother land if they (Africans) don't stop playin victems and remaining hopless and helpless. Racist groups and nations will not help people when they are down. It gives them pride and reassurance to know that the less desireable group is down. It adds feul to teir cause and promotes their agenda. Africans need to stop worrying about who likes them and who will help them. They need to start commanding, demanding, and taking what is theirs.

So what. Ghandi may not have thought too highly of you. What do you think of yourself?

Messages In This Thread

Gandhi branded racist in Johannesburg *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com