Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: terrorist
In Response To: terrorist ()

What is the real employment rate? I think the PNM should come forward and clear the air in the light of some conflicting reports that are emerging. The Central Statistics office list the official rate at 10.6( see Express of 2-5-3) Prime Minister Patrick Manning is saying 9.7 and I swear that any one in New York who heard John D last week in New York heard another figure . I agree though that it is single digits now, but nothing to boast about really. The PNM must come clean and state where have these jobs been created and I hope it is not in NHA where the PNM employed a number of people a la UNC road paving style to paint the building in our local "projects". Those of us who care about accuracy and transparency need an explanation, otherwise, we are still under the UNC syndrome.

Messages In This Thread

terrorist
Re: terrorist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com