Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Davy: Panday had prior knowledge of 1990 coup

I am in Malaysia at the moment, here is where I live and work....
I'd like to clarify the matter with regards to Panday and YAB (Yasin Abu Bakr). As a material witness if called upon.

I am indignant of both YAB and Bass however it does not bring me any comfort aiding Patrick Manning either.

As a matter of fact the politics of my country coupled with its crime and are what drove me out and whatever interest I may have had.

I feel very sadden that Patrick Manning should give such an opportunity to include YAB into the political fold but I guess we Trinis deserves YAB as much as Panday after all they are just different shades of gray which our eyes are trained to adjust to.

Following the allegations of Basdeo early warning from YAB the whole thing is true except that some crucial things are missing, they are:
Basdeo did give me 17 diplomatic "Black" parliamentary passports on the night before our alleged coup, Thursday 26th July 1990 to deliver to YAB.

I told Bass we ain't running no where so what's this for, he replied you never can tell.

Just remember Bass was the foreign Minister.

Bass also told me that he was concern what the Americans will do and I assured him that they were understanding.

If you remember the US ambassador assistant Joe Byer was eagerly providing information on the so-called involvement of the Late Selwyn Richardson and a few others Hebert Atwell and John Humphrey links to drug mules operating through the Chamber of Commerce as legitimate businessmen while enjoying the protection of the Trinidad Government. The official position was that the integrity of our constitution and sovereignty must not be compromised which is what frustrated the US and it is upon this premise they the "Mr Joe Byer" assisted us.

Let me make it clear that most of the Jamaat high rank knew nothing of YAB's relation to both the personnel in the Armed forces who let us down by a no show and the US elusive but explicit aid.

Perhaps Dookeran could tell the nation how much the US forces wanted to level POS so that they would have made TnT heavily dependant on both security and economic re-development. It was Tansely Thompson, Nabel Sabga and Robinson who with a few genuine PATRIOTS that vehemently opposed the US and Dookeran's idea to level POS.

I can stand up in any court and testify that Basdeo Panday did in person gave me the passports to deliver to YAB with the knowledge that we were going to arrest Robinson and the President "Nor Arse and Ali" and call elections within the same month Panday was certain to have come out on top.

Davy de Verteuil is a photojournalist who submits articles to our Website and many other media outlets.

Messages In This Thread

Keep the Elections Clean
Re: Keep the Elections Clean
Abu Bakr: I Told Panday To Stay Home in 1990
Re: Abu Bakr: I Told Panday To Stay Home in 1990
Panday denies prior knowledge of 1990 coup
Davy: Panday had prior knowledge of 1990 coup
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com