Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Abu Bakr: I Told Panday To Stay Home in 1990
In Response To: Re: Keep the Elections Clean ()

Abu Bakr came clean and admitted, that Basdeo Panday had prior knowledge of the 1990-attempted Coup.
On the Political forum this morning, of 95.5FM with Dale Enoch and Tony Lee, Bakr said that he ordered Panday to stay home on July 27th 1990.
All intentions were made known to the Political leader of Today’s UNC. Panday was warned that if the Jamaat Al Muslimeen were attacked what actions they would take. So to avoid being in the midst of that storm Panday and his predilections like faithful patriots of Terrorists, quietly stayed away. Remember his pillow talk, WAKE ME UP WHEN IT’S OVER.
He further declared that Panday cannot deny this and even if he did they would both be standing side by on the day of Judgement, where even GOD will say yes Panday that’s the truth.
Bakr elaborated that among the 114 members who were involved with the aborted Coup, nineteen of them were full-bred Indians. He said Indians have always helped the Jamaat even two of his four wives are Indians refuting claims that he is racist or terrorist.
He criticized Winston Dookeran calling him a weak Political worm, who is discrediting his own integrity. Indignant of Mr. Dookeran’s move to contest the St. Augustine seat on behalf of the United National Congress.
Bakr questioned, why would a Politician who is honest and secure from guilt spend seven minutes on an esteemed political platform to talk about ‘one’ who is insignificant and unimportant. ‘One’ who cannot win any seats? Referring to himself.
Abu Bakr expounded that the UNC are afraid they would be exposed for what they are and that Basdeo Panday is aware of what he {Bakr} knows. Hinting that Panday and himself share a lot of incriminating secrets, secrets that would be devastating to the Political Leader of the UNC’s credibility.
He knows what I know explained Bakr so he is trembling and shaking with fear.

Messages In This Thread

Keep the Elections Clean
Re: Keep the Elections Clean
Abu Bakr: I Told Panday To Stay Home in 1990
Re: Abu Bakr: I Told Panday To Stay Home in 1990
Panday denies prior knowledge of 1990 coup
Davy: Panday had prior knowledge of 1990 coup
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com