It is not enough to complain or acknowledge that you are correct with legitimate concerns.
Conscious youths should rally together, to make solutions a reality. “ Get the Ball Rolling.”
YOU SHOULD CONTACT;
(1) The Leader of the Youth arm of the PNM.
(2) The Youth Leader of the UNC.
(3) Put your concerns in Writing and submit it to the Head of every Political Party.
(4) Contact the Supervisor of YTEPP.
(5) Last but by no means least, arrange a meeting with the President of UWI Students Guild. [Mr. Mobafa Baker and Secretary Miss Reshma Jagai] Phone 662-4620
Send an invitation to The Tobago House of Assembly.
Forget not, "The President of Trinidad and Tobago."
Together you can pool concrete suggestions to establish Formidable Youth Representations both in and outside of Parliament.
|NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material
from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. |