Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Baksh paid Birk Hillman $30M for work not done

You know, whenever I read the papers or visit message boards I always come accross persons such as yourself who somehow manage to hold on to clarity and objectivity. The Reginald Dumas's, Lloyd Best's, K. Baldeosigh's and BC Pires's of this country have many a useful contribution to make.

Unfortunately, I suspect, it is fear more than anything else which keeps alive the status quo. So there are those who vote PNM largely because they are suspicious of the UNC. And who can really blame them. And then of course there are those who vote UNC while harbouring the worst fears about the PNM.

But perhaps there is not too much to worry about. 18-18. I think that's actually the most perfect result we can get. Any kind of majority would leave a significant portion of the populace decidedly unhappy. 18-18. Yes indeed!

I'm in Sando West. So I shall be voting UNC. That's their 18th seat. If you live in Tunapuna, you better make damn sure you vote PNM. That's their 18th seat!

Messages In This Thread

Baksh paid Birk Hillman $30M for work not done
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com