Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Black people are the most amazing people

I AGREE WITH YOU! there is a lot of this happening, it happens to me quite a lot but I just try to be patient. Imagine saying hello to a black person and they refuse to answer you! or trying to ask a question about a service or product and the response is very poor (ATTITUDES)
a lot of black people that I have come accross in life shows some form of resentment to their own kind while they stick up to other ethnic groups who shows little regard for them! I imagine that these are the kind of people that will line up to buy from other ethnic groups instead of doing business with our own black people in the community. Black people spend the most money! (electronics, food, brand name clothing, you name it!) yet the people that we buy this from is not black! therefore it is no wonder that we see less black owned businesses and support for the black community.
As a people we have to start by teaching our young to support our own by buying from our own kind! (not to be racial) but to keep in unity.
Many other ethnic groups will sell their stuff (beauty supplys, Chinese food, Asian food, electronics, fast food, auto services, banking, insurance.....) if you ever notice especially in the case of food, they will sell it to the black man but you will never see them eating it themselves!
Hundreds of black people buy beauty supplies from Korean stores in a completely black community, yet a black man with the same store gets no business. This is one of the reasons why black people cannot advance! CANNOT GET A LOAN, LACK OF SPONSORSHIP, CONSTANT LACK OF FUNDING etc
Because we are spending our money outside of our black community, making these other ethnic groups richer by the minute!
If every black person make a conscious effort to spend our money whithin the black community, you should be able to see a big difference!
Imagine this, my sister owns a business, to the left of her is an African owned business as well accross the street is a Hispanic owned business and next to him is an Indian owned business!
My sister spends money at the two businesses accross the street everyday! she never spends money next door! SOMETIMES it is based on need of course but she travels often yet she never buys her ticket next door. on the other hand none of the stores she spends her money at ever buy her services, instead they buy the same services from their own people!
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN AS BLACK PEOPLE that we have to support our own! for HEAVENS SAKE it is the one sure way that we can benefit and prosper. Another thing that we have to work on is the fact that we have great ENVY for our own people that work so hard to make a difference and can therefore show success!
Most black people who make it to success suffered bitterly to get there often with no support from our own kind (yet some of us turn around and show envy, disrespect, hate, grudges, resentment) I make it a point to BUY BLACK first! if the supply really cannot meet the demand I will buy elsewhere but for the lowest price, as long as the quality is good, since GOOD THING NO CHEAP! and CHEAP THING NO GOOD! so my responsibility as a parent is to teach the children how to support our own people in the community. Every business owner knows that BLACK PEOPLE ARE THEIR MONEY MAKING CUSTOMERS! we are always buying because we do not own. So when it comes to supporting our black community, I have long started HAVE YOU ALL OUT THERE! please start today!

Messages In This Thread

Black people are the most amazing people
People are the most amazing...
WOW !!! This is getting ATOMIC !
Re: WOW !!! This is getting ATOMIC !
Re: WOW !!! This is getting ATOMIC !
Re: Start here to get a better understanding...
ahh!! THE SEEDS OF SEPARATISM WE SOW .....
Re: ahh!! THE SEEDS OF SEPARATISM WE SOW .....
Re: ahh!! THE SEEDS OF SEPARATISM WE SOW .....
Michael Jackson
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com