Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Return to African Religion
In Response To: Return to African Religion ()

I think we have to start with our children(young) afterall, "CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS" especially when all they seek to do is BITE YOU!
I see your point. However, I feel like today it is almost impossible for so many people to make the connection because of their level of counsciousness. So for them, it might be a matter of "SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND"
Never mind the sarcasm and disgusting attitude from some of your responses. They have a lot to undo. Sometimes you throw caution to the wind and meet them on their own level in order to prove a point or two but they are really not worth it so try stick with the issue. An understanding of "SELFWORTH" is necessary in most cases. I think that most TRINIS' right not needs to re-examine the "SELF"

Messages In This Thread

"Death By Stoning."
and your point is...?
"Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death By Stoning."
The Hindu Civilization
Re: The Hindu Civilization
Return to African Religion
Two Heads "Chopped off" to Defend GOD
"Who Sanctioned That"
Death By Stoning
Spirituality and Early Humans
Re: Spirituality and Early Humans
The Origin of Human Sacrifice ( ???)
Re: The Origin of Human Sacrifice ( ???)
Re: Spirituality and Early Humans
Re:"Death By Stoning" -In answer to your questions
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com