Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

"Death By Stoning."

“Death By Stoning?”
The declaration of “Death by Stoning” for the Nigerian woman, who was found guilty and convicted for having a child out of Wedlock in this day and time, is another undeviating fatal blunder on the part of mortals today.
This brought up serious questions (for me) about the ‘EVOLOTION OF THE HUMAN MIND’
After passing through the complexities of Christianity, Islam and certain aspects of Hinduism it was difficult to empty myself of the conflicting doctrines that were passed down from generation to generation.
Look at the history of domestic violence, murder and the mutilation of female genitals. All in the name of what Males perceive to be helping females to keep their virtue. Or is it intimidation to be obedient to the Law of GOD.
There is an unrelenting passion within me to know more about who was “The God of Israel” The God that Sanctioned domestic violence against females. The God, that sanctioned the superiority of the pale skin Jews. (Racism)……. The GOD that ‘they say’ sent His son to die on a cross to save the world. Who was this God? Jehovah, Allah, Shiva? Each and every scripture from the various religious schools of thought contradict each other. All Christians read the same Bible yet they cannot see the same light. The same can be said about Islam, endless sects in Islam.
Where is this Consciousness (Entity) that was speaking to Moses, Abraham, and Muhammad? I mean absolutely no disrespect. (Just need to know the Facts).
“Sensible dialogue releases the repression of unexpressed Truths.”

Messages In This Thread

"Death By Stoning."
and your point is...?
"Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death by Stoning"
Re: "Death By Stoning."
The Hindu Civilization
Re: The Hindu Civilization
Return to African Religion
Re: Return to African Religion
Two Heads "Chopped off" to Defend GOD
"Who Sanctioned That"
Death By Stoning
Spirituality and Early Humans
Re: Spirituality and Early Humans
The Origin of Human Sacrifice ( ???)
Re: The Origin of Human Sacrifice ( ???)
Re: Spirituality and Early Humans
Re:"Death By Stoning" -In answer to your questions
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com