Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Sabga III stage managed his kidnapping?

Is the NEWSDAY reporter trying to suggest that Anthony Sabga III STAGED their own kidnapping too, so that Chin Lee could get an opportunity to visit the Sabga's glorious mansion and get to be on the front page of every newspaper?!

Do you want us to believe that KIDNAPPINGS are just one big PUBLICITY STUNT to become famous??!!

If one would juggle the facts to suit the headline "Sabga III stage managed his kidnapping?" then I'm sure a creative reporter at NEWSDAY may be able to build up a really good story to support the headline. But who am I kidding, reporters dont do those kind of things. How dare I suggest such a malady.

What species of FOOL prints a headline like "Balgobin stage managed his attempted kidnapping?" when no where in the body of the article this question even arose.

Is the NEWSDAY reporter sacrificing the safety and well-being of our society in order to win the attention of `headline-readers` to sell more news papers???!!!

WHAT IS OUR SOCIETY COMMING TOO!!!???

Messages In This Thread

Balgobin stage managed his attempted kidnapping?
Re: Balgobin stage managed his attempted kidnappin
Re: Sabga III stage managed his kidnapping?
Balgobin's story sound phony
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com