Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Planting seeds
In Response To: Re: Planting seeds ()

I expect to hear this from a DEGENERATE who appears to know everything about nothing. Where in my statement did I say that Panday did all of these things?
Did I not say that it was the "picture that came to mind"? Maybe if you look a little further in your "DOG EARS" dictionary you will understand that an "OPINION" is not an ATTACK or an ACCUSATION (like you seem to think).
So when you read my piece what happened? a picture of "HITLER" suddenly came to mind ha?
Then you tell me, since both cases had the same effect, what is the difference between what you read and what I heard?
I guess it's safe to say that you have implications and innuendos of your own. All the same, I do believe that this man's behavior is cult-like and that he is raping the minds of a nation's people at large. You see there is a pattern and the tendency for people who talk and behave like that to "GO THERE". "ALL IN THE NAME OF POWER"
YES, I dislike the UNC leader for whom he shows himself to be! Of course we do not have to see eye to eye on this, but if you choose to sit around and Ki.. A.. then that is your "CUP OF TEA"
As for the ste issue on the street names, It looks bad when an ambulance or the police is called out to service and they cannot find the street name on the map. In the first place if it was there a "HUNDRED YEARS AGO" like you put it,
there would be no problem finding it. Normally these things are regulated by the city, but then if it was not registered with the city in the first place then we can see how legal it"s existence really is, no?
Anyway, once a dunce always a D.....

Messages In This Thread

Is the PNM the opposition party?
Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?
More UNC lies!!!
Re: More UNC lies!!!
ADMIN! Re: More UNC lies!!!
Planting seeds
Seed-less,Brain-less!
Re: Seed-less,Brain-less!
STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com