Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

UNC trying 'Wag the Dog' tactics

Everyone knows that PNM has been trying to remove key persons who were suspected of being involved in UNC’s voters padding affair from the Elections and Boundaries Commission. To date they have been unsuccessful. It is strange to now see UNC persons accusing the PNM of doing what they themselves clumsily did during the previous Elections.

If other citizens raised this concern I would take it seriously but I will give no credence to any claims coming from this bunch of dishonest UNC activists.

In spite of the arrest of several persons for voter padding, none of the UNC activists have acknowledged that there was voter padding committed by their supporters during the previous two general elections.

I expect more claims to surface in an attempt to divert public's attention from the cocaine and 'bomb' framing scandal and Panday's impending arrest.

Coincidentally, Panday has now agreed to continue talks on resolving the Elections stalemate.

I hope PNM is not making any deals to save his skin from jail in exchange for a UNC member to cross the floor when they call parliament. If that happens we must swiftly condemn the PNM and call for immediate elections.

No more "Wag the Dog" please.

Messages In This Thread

UNC trying 'Wag the Dog' tactics
'Wag the Dog' tactics PNM style
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com