Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

P.N.M MUST ACT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Members of the P.N.M this is your time to remove Mr. Patrick Manning before he becomes a full fledge dictator, i said in my last post that Mr. Manning cannot be trusted, now let me give you good reasons why you should support Dr. Keith Rowley, firstly Mr. Manning cannot tell who voted against him in the convention elections, secondly there is no chance of being victimised by Mr. Manning and most importantly i wish to point out that i used to be a staunch suporter of Mr. Manning but after how he treated Joan Yulle Wiliams, Camille Robinson Regis, Penny Beckles in fact how he treated many of the people who worked hard to get him where he is, he now beleives that he is a law onto himself, case in point is he chaied a central executive meting in spite of the fact that the constituation of the party said that the chairman of the party conducts all central executive meetings, he has now taken over the central executive and that is illegal, but he dont care, he was heard to comment that " with all the new people he put in parliment they are loyal to him and who dont like it they can leave, this man has now becoming just like Mr. Panday, therefore its time to get a new political leader and Dr Rowley is the best person, there are many who wont talk about this but the fact is Mr. Manning has become drunk with power and that is dangerous, here is the oppertunity to do the party and country some good, give Dr. Rowley a chance. i know most party people agree with me but is afraid to talk out, well i am not, let me list some reason for this change: 1) Mr. Maning removal of almost all the loyal party people from the cabinet.

2) Mr. Manning beleives in obeah to run the country and pretends he is a christian

3)Mr. Manning has gone back to his days as a dictator and became worst.

4) Mr. Manning refuse to let anyone investigate Mr. caulda Hart (who is his best friend along with Leny Saith)

5) Mr. Manning is an undercover Racist.

6) Mr. Manning said on national television that he dont eat chicken so if prices goes up he dont care.

7) Mr. Maning said trinbagonians are stupid so he brings imported labour.

8) Mr. Manning is trying to make the P.N.M into Patrick National Movement( this one we must not let happen)

9)Mr. Manning treatened to get rid of anyone who dont support him personaly, he dont care how long you supported the party, he comes fisrst according to him

10) Mr. Manning is caught lying on many occation.

Mrs. Manning said on national television that as far as she is concerned Mr. Manning has spoken and thats final( we dont live in cuba and manning isnt castro, so chill out mrs manning)

i could go on and on but the best thing is to let you judge for yourself, do we want a dictator or a leader, if we want a leader then Dr Rowley is the best choice.

bless

keisha

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com