Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Romando Rampersad
In Response To: Re: Romando Rampersad ()

judith, after reading yourresponce i must admit that you are correct, but one thing you forgot to mention is that romando supported Dr. Keith Rowley and for this he is being victimised by Mr. Patrick Manning, everyone in the twin island dpo know Romando but the fact is while he might be the best qualifed person to deal agriculture and the enviroment he became too powefull amongst the poor people , and this is one thing mr. manning cant stand, no one must be more popular than him., Romando is probly the only person in the government that really care about people, it's no wonder that he very much admired amongst the women of our country, i know he is not married at this time and he is a consultant to many ngo's however i dont think people should talk about their personal lives on the net for everyone to se, if you say he is one of the most eligable bachalor today , i agree with you, but one must remember that a man is measured by what he does to better ther lives of everyone that that meet, hence i venture to say that romando rampersad is one of the most passionate persons i have ever met, and his kindness will not go unrewarded, on a more personal note,................may god grant him the ability to know that he is choosen from the flock to lead those that are less fortunate, and may god bless him with the ability to know that those who wish to destroy him shall perish in fires of hell........

Messages In This Thread

Romando Rampersad
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com