Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

vindra found

Respect to Vindra's family.Ten men charge in Vindra's murder. To the people of T'dad and T'bgo that was music to their ears. I will say please people don't get caught up with such image,what I am seeing is a slave trade all over again,innocent until proven guilty,my question to the gov't is it tyranny going on in T'dad or are they guilty of being uneducated,black and poor,what's the reason they are being use as scape goats.The truth will be reveal, if I have to leave my family for a while and return to T'dad to work with any lawyer of free charge to free those young black men I will do it with peace and love. one love Rasta Pauline

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com