Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The African World Family

The only problem about the theory of Black or African Unity is that most of the "types" of blacks aren't or don't see themeselves as Black or of African decent.

Also, what constitutes Blackness or being of Africandecent. It seems to me that Blacks or people of African decent have to include people of mixed Black or African decent. I very seldom see someone with one black parent and a parent of another race self identify with anything but black unless there is some sort of social preassure that provides an "incentive" to renounce ones Africaness or Blackness.

What are your thoughts about Black Or African Pride in todays global society and the impact if any i will hold on he diaspora along with Africa?

Messages In This Thread

The African World Family *NM* *LINK*
Re: The African World Family
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com