Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: No pension
In Response To: Re: No pension ()

When they were taking out the money for Pension and Gratuity, they didn't know my service would not have reached 10yrs; from 1996 to 2005. They did not go to Primary School? No they went; I didn't go. They either spoke with intent to fool me, which is called: "Deceitful." Or they have chaned their minds and are looking for excuse. If they did not use this, they would have found another one. They still have those Pension and Gratuity deductions? They said that they would've used the full time service prior to April 1996. which would have given me about 13yrs service just like how they used service prior to 1996 to pay money to who took that option to leave.

Messages In This Thread

No pension
Re: No pension *LINK*
Re: No pension *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com