Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: PEOPLE OF TRINIDAD & TOBAGO NEED TO WAKE UP

Where are youfrom and where do ypu live? I'm just curious because of your response to Sharon. It may be my ignorance, but I; trying to relate White racism with todays T-N-T environment at the social, political, and economic levels. Another thing, what is the percentage of whites in T-N-T compared with that of non- white? I was in Trinidad during Carinival, and I did not see many whites in the capitol, so I wonder if they live in some remote part of Trinidad contemplating how to ruin the lives of afro and Asian Trini's? What happen to Trinidad? Is it just that the people in todays world are over all more politically and racially evil then they were forty years ago? Trinidad just like every country need people to be elected that take pride in that nation. Just like a business the moral has to be high. When will the political leaders realize that when the steal from Trinidad, they steel from themselves? When will they learn that when they don't do right by the people, that they do not do right by themselves.
If I were a naturalized Trini, I would be deeply xenophobic right now because of all of the selling out at my risk as a citizen who takes pride in where I born. Thats if I were born and raised there. I already feel a little embarrassed because I know how intelligent Trinibagonians are as a poeple and to display such irresponsibility to the world and especially the former colonist that the two island nation doesn't seem to be able to govern itself. It's really a shame that I feel like I care more about the nation then it's own leaders. I would like members of both parties to respond to that. There is really nothing that can be said in the defense of that nations politcal situation when it comes to leadership. Who cares if one group is or is not worst than the other. If they are both bad, then they should be seen as counterproductive. There was a time long ago that I myself wanted to be prime minister of T-N-T but didn't realize that I couldn't. I was about five. I had no ill intent. money wasn't an issue for me at that time. Where has that purity gone for those that are born there and have that opportunity? What happened to those ideas that got the people elected by the others who were beleiving that the people they voted for would truly deliver? We have George Bush, and you have the PNM, and the UNC. I'm not part of that ten percent, but I see whats going on. The masses need to wake up and not let the few determine their future. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Messages In This Thread

PEOPLE OF TRINIDAD & TOBAGO NEED TO WAKE UP
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com