Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: A tribute to Lara
In Response To: Re: A tribute to Lara *LINK* ()

It took you long enough to understand my post. While you still have that thesaurus open look up the word "Vile." That was how the Egyptians considered your ilk. Apt description, don't you think? I understand how difficult it is to accept truth having been fed lies for so many years. If as a white man, I suddenly found out that while African civilization was at its apex, my people were still roaming around the hills sleeping with sheep and goats. I would in all probability want to claim their civilization as mine. The fact that you think Africa in its current state is civilized leads me to suspect that your release from jail might have been a bit premature.
For your edification, cannibalism is innately human. Scientists have found that almost all-modern humans have in their genetic make-up a built-in defense against CJD "human spongiform encephalopathy": Evidence to the presence of cannibalism in all our ancestors. So, what is your point? There is evidence of cannibalism at the height of Greco-Roman civilization.
Threats of violence from your kind, is unfortunately a predictable reaction. Fortunately for people of African descent violence in their culture is a result of social conditioning and not part of their genetic make-up. Peace, from this proud Afro-Caribbean Queen.

Messages In This Thread

A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Re: A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com